Thursday 15 August 2019

Spectaculara



Tavolara is the name of the spectacular island that dominates the bay where we usually sail when we are in Sardinia. It's a massive slab of rock , 600m high and 4 km long planted in the sea in an east/west orientation. It's height and morphology are such that the island dictates how the winds behave in the whole bay, that has been a marine protected area since about 20 years. It has also a beautiful sandy beach that gradually morphs into a white rocky mountain in the sea . It's a great destination for us also to go on land and explore by foot.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lorenzo,

    I am very much admiring your work there! I used to sail a lot with my dad when I was a kid but then didn't get an opportunity for a long time.
    Now things are settling down a bit and I discovered all these beautiful builds and am seriously considering to try it myself. I grew up in a wood workshop and never lost my love for working with it (although I ended up in an entirely different profession)
    I would love to have a chat with you, about your amazing project if you'd be so kind and could maybe spare some time for an email?
    Would very much love to hear from you!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Best,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. online boat dealer

    Welcome to BlueChip Yacht Sales, Find the best boat dealers near me in USA. BlueChipYachtSales providing the best used boats online at wholesale price for sale. Contact us - 910-616-2273

    https://www.bluechipyachtsales.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete